- was contacted by three "adoptees" that I share DNA with but we are still trying to figure out who the parents are
- realized that many of my branches in the NC/TN area (my father's mom side) is extremely intertwined... meaning that several families married into each other and several cousins married each other
- found out that my great grandmother was married twice- her first marriage was at a very young age and didn't last long before she married my great grandfather. I am really curious to find out what happened to this first husband
- broke through a brick wall with my great grandmother Kate Baker- finally figured out her parent was Cornelius Baker...and he was a very known reverend in his area.
- also, my aunt's DNA has confirmed a lot!
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
A quick overview of things I have learned about my family thus far from genealogical research: